miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

because my life is so interesant......

sometimes i think that we have to appreciate the little and very short moments that we have whit the people that we love ``live each moment until the end``.

i try to live each moment that i have whit all the people around me until the end.
in a normal week day i wake up, and i saw my image in all the mirrors of my house.
i start to preparate for go to school and see my friends again every days that passes.

in the school i make my best effort for be the best each day and learn of my mistakes,
i like commit mistakes because beyond this time does not repeat anymore.

when i arrive to my home i said hi, i feel free in my home i can be like i want and nobody is criticizes me just my parents because that is his work like parents.
 
try to live a happy life!
wake up every days and try to gift a big smile!


2 comentarios: